- Riding lessons - 7 days per week strictly by appointment only
- Show Jumping Dressage Cross Country
- ESTABLISHED IN 1989
- Peppercorn Equestrian Centre is located at Oaklands Junction, 5 minutes from the Melbourne Airport and only 25 minutes from Melbourne CBD via the Tullamarine Freeway.
- We teach riding to riders of all ages and skill levels.
- We specialise in begginer horse riding lessons to all ages
- Riders can learn on one of our well educated school horses, or can bring their own horse.
- We have a full size Indoor arena as well as three outdoor riding arenas as well as a small Cross Country course.
- We cater for riding indoors as well as outdoors, so all weather conditions are catered for.
- Limited Horse Agistment also available
Our services include the following:
- Horse Riding lessons for private students or groups
- Riding lessons on your horse
- Training and education in all disiplines for horses
- Day programmes (for children and adults)
- Saturday morning Pony Club for kids
- Horse riding programs for begginer riders during the school hollidays
- Annual Peppercorn Christmas competition for our riders to show their newly learnt skills in a friendly atmosphere
- Peppercorn Equestrian Centre is run by skilled and experienced instructors and has been in operation since 1989.
- All staff are fully accredited to work with children as required by the Working With Children Act 2005 (for more information visit www.justice.vic.gov.au/workingwithchildren).
Peppercorn Equestrian Centre has been teaching people to ride horses for over 25 years and during this time we have taught hundreds of children and adults to ride. Many of our riders have gone on to become champion Equestrian athletes in all disciplines.
Peppercorn Equestrian Centre is proud to be a member of the Australian Horse Riding Centre Association.
- To book a lesson or if you want more information, please feel free to contact us via either phone or email.